- “Yankee Jim Tangles With Rudyard Kipling” — A rib-tickling story about the Nobel winning English author’s encounter with the crust old Indian fighter who ran a toll road on the way to Yellowstone Park.
C-SPAN Book TV:
- This wonderful on-line magazine published a nice article about me and my work.
- A nice piece about my presentation at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
- And you can find selections from my collection of tales about early travel to Yellowstone Park by scrolling through “history.”
Last Best News:
- Ruffin Prevost’s article about my presentation at the Buffalo Bill Center appeared in this Billlings-based news site.
Big Sky Journal Articles:
This great magazine has featured two of my “Images West” articles on its web page:
- Entrepreneurs on the Edges of Yellowstone — Stories of the intrepid men who launched businesses in and around the park when it was brand new.
- When All the Fish Were Natives — Fabulous fishing in pristine lakes and rivers before exotics were planted.
- One Book at a Time. — Barbara Theroux promotes Montana books and author
I’ve done two interviews on Yellowstone Public Radio for George Cole’s show, RealTime.